We have participated and displayed patolaloom and given live demonstration of weaving & tie/die process in “the silk road 2002” Smithsonian folk life festival in Washington D.C.-U.S.A. at Mol ground in June-July 2002.
Shilp Guru Award 2002 was conferred upon Shri Vinayak K Salvi by the Dr. Abdul Kalam, President of India on 15th November 2002.
Patola art has also received the National Award of Master in 1965 and CraftsMan of the year award in 1993.
The President of India has conferred the national awards for Master Craft Persons to these very Salvi's in 1978, 1987, 1997.
Also participated in regional trading workshop for women dealing with modern and traditional dyeing, weaving silk in Asia at Bangkok, Thailand in 1987.
Participated in Haebru Asia Kasuri Road Festival in Okinawa, Japan in November 2000.
1. Certificate of Appriciation given by Akhil Bharat Rashtriya Mahasabha in 1939 at Haripura
2. Award from Cottage Industries, Baroda State in 1946
3. National Award – 1978 by Hon. President NeelamSanjiviya Reddy
4. We have been honoured by hon. Minister of Youth service and Cultural Activities, Mr. Manoharsinhji Jadeja in 1983
5. Vishvakarma Award – 1984 by Prime Minister IndiraGandhi
6. National Award – 1987 by hon. President R.VenkatRaman
7. Award from Mehsana Art and Culture Society in 1990
8. Merit Certificate – 1991
9. National Award – 1997 by hon. Prime Minister Atal Vihari Vajpayee
10. Shilp Guru Title – 2002 by hon. President Dr. Abdul Kalam
11. We have been honoured by the hon. Chief Minister Narendra Modi of Gujarat with Memento in 2003
12. Momento given by Malysian Minister in 2005
13. MASTERS OF THE CLOTH AWARD Given by Garden Silk Mills in Nov. 2005
14. Shilp Guru title - 2009 by Hon. President Smt. Pratibha Devi Patil
15. Merit Certificate in 2011
16. Received the honour by Chief Minister of Gujarat Smt. Anandiben Patel in 2014